|Hassle-Free ways to buying a new car|
In other words every Honda Accord buyer in your area would have paid a different price for the car based on which car dealer they went to and how well they negotiated the price. Therefore, there is no level playing field on buying a new car.
As you may have guessed, this translates to either visiting as many car dealers in your area as your time permits or negotiating really hard with a shrewd car dealer.
My 7 hassle-free tips to buying a new car will certainly help you save money and pay one of the lowest prices in your area for any new car.
- Finalize what car model you want and how much you’re willing to spend. This way you’ll be less pressured into making hasty decisions.
- Identify two other competing car models that you might consider buying or can use as a negotiating leverage with car dealers. By doing this you’re showing the car dealer you have done your research and are not emotionally attached to this particular model (even though you may be).
- Collect Internet new car price quotes for 3 competing car models. Do not step into a dealership without getting online new car price quotes.www.autoauctionbids.com is a good website to receive new car price quotes from multiple local dealers rather than just 1 car dealer as in the case of most Internet websites. Through magazines and publication, identify the dealer invoice price.
- Take these new car price quotes and invoice price information to the car dealers who provided the online new car price quote to you. This not only shows the car dealer you have done your research, but also shows you are serious about buying a car.
- Now that you have invoice price & new car price quotes from 3 competing car models, stick to the total price of the car during negotiations. The car dealer may lead you to monthly payments, trade-ins etc., but only focus on negotiating the final price down.
- During the negotiation, mention about an even lower new car price quote received on a competing car from www.autoauctionbids.com. See if the dealer would match or beat it. Leave if you have to and see if the car dealer calls you back.
- At this point, you are already getting a great deal on the car you want, so you can always go back to that dealership and buy the car at that price, which is probably the lowest price in town. The advantage of this process is that, you’re not engaging in much face to face negotiation with the car dealer, since you already have some facts to share like the new car price quote and invoice price.
You may be leaving money on the table unless you keep going back and forth from dealership to dealership to see if they would beat you new low new car price quote.
An alternative to this and the ultimate hassle free way to buying a new car would be to continue negotiating on the Internet. AutoAuctionBids.com allows buyers to send back the lowest price quote received for a particular car to all participating dealers.
The car dealers can view this lowest new car price quote and submit a lower quote. Another participating dealer can view this new low price and submit an even lower price.
This can go on for up to 3 days and at the end of the car auction, buyers can contact the lowest bidding car dealer and buy the car most of the time at below invoice price.
The best part of it all is that you can conduct 3 separate auctions for all 3 competing cars absolutely free, with no obligation to buy at the end of the auction.
In summary, remember all new car price quotes are different and car dealers will make a hefty profit if you cannot provide facts about competing dealer new car price quotes and competing car models new car price quotes. Collect these prices first and no negotiation will be required.